Wednesday 7 September 2011

Happy Satin Hippo


Hi everybody!
I decided to write this blog today, because I want to show off my collection of teddy bears. Furry friends are my hobby and passion.
Every plush toy looks great in a funny Tshirt and denim trousers.

One of my favourite ones is my Happy Hippo. His name is Harry, he is quite fat which is why he looks lovely and cute. His little secret is he always eats sweets together with afternoon tea, so his belly is quite big. His soft fur makes him an ideal friend to hug. He is lazy, his favourite jobs & activities are sleeping and resting...





My idea for today's outfit for Harry Hippo is Satin Heart Boxers, Blue Jean Overalls, Red Basic Tshirt. Together it looks so fashionable! And I'm sure that's comfortable for playing games all day.


Because Halloween is coming, for afternoon activities I have bought my Hippo teddy a special costume: Halloween Pumpkin Outfit. It's cute, isn't it? So -Trick or treat? - what's your choice? Halloween is not the same without the participation of a teddy bear!



After long day full of adventure, fluffy Happy Hippo needs to relax in the evening. A warm bath with a soft, yellow bathrobe and duck slippers set is needed to chill out.





Do you like it?
Just look at my pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment