Thursday 8 September 2011

Teddy bears shops recommendation

Hello guys!
Today I want to present to you a few nice shops online with teddy bears UK and all stuff for them, like for example: clothes, shoes, accessories, sounds and more.
As you probably know, furry friends aren’t cheap, are they? That’s why it’s good to think about choosing a good shop, with high quality products, durable gadgets and fashionable clothes. I already have a few of my favourite ones.

Everybody knows Build A Bear Shop, it’s quite popular but to my mind, it isn’t perfect. I don’t like crowded places like shopping centres, where you usually find this shop. Also their teddies are expensive. But if you like accessories and cute shoes, you can buy them over there.  And the second thing-  there is not a big range of plush teddies, all are similar and quite…boring. The only one which I like is rabbit, which they called EB. Look at the picture. It's quite nice, isn't it?


Below is their webiste: http://www.buildabear.co.uk/ and logo
But now something that I like & I think is a good idea for gift for anyone like your girlfriend, best friend, mum or sister for any occasion is a personalized teddy.  It looks cute wearing a T-shirt with your or your friends name. Soopa doopa! I love this!


My proposal to you is The Bear Works  . Huge range of plush toys, like wild animals, farm animals, pets, cats and dogs. Just look on their online shop:http://www.thebearworks.co.uk/ and have fun creating a new bear. Almost all of my teddies & clothes I bought there. You can even find a surfer teddy bear, superbear and pilot outfit haha lol!










Do you know another similar shop? Could you recommend me something I’m interested in? Waiting for your comments! See you! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.Eddy the Teddy bear

    ReplyDelete