Monday 12 September 2011

Hey!
How it’s going? I hate bad weather, like the rain today -It’s awful!
To make life more colourful & change my bad mood for the better, I decided to show you a few of my furry friends – my dogs. It is well known that dogs are man’s best friends. Each of them is totally different to any other. They have got really soft fur and pretty eyes.Accross the world there are hundreds of breeds of dogs. On the streets every day we meet tiny, cute Yorkshire terriers (btw my favourites!) and huge shepherds. All of them are amazing!
 Well… The most funny in my collection is Pink Posh Poodle. He likes to wear new clothes and accessories: fashion is his passion ;) Poodles are well known to be quite stupid. I totally don’t agree with this superstition. What do you think about it?
The second one is Husky Dog. I really like him. Almost everybody knows that these dogs love running, walking and playing games. They aren’t couch potatoes! They are good friends for you, if you like moving and being physically fit.


 
The third and fourth one are Labrador dogs.  They are in two colours:  black and gold, both beautiful. Labradors are the perfect friend for children's play. They are polite, well-mannered and never get bored.

Below a few gadgets & accessories, which you can use for your own teddy dog: it's biker outfit.
 
Does your bear dream about solitary road trips through the wilderness? If your favourite relaxation is driving your Harley or other motorbike, even only in your imagination, your teddy will certainly also love it. Biker outfit is great! Link again for you:  www.thebearworks.co.uk

I recently found a very cool sound for toy dogs - the song “Who let the dogs out?” It’s so funny!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment